Shop 1 Darling One Building
64-66 Darling Drive, Darling Square
Sydney NSW 2000
|Monday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
From 1 December 2022, a $50 Gap Fee applies for all Saturday (weekend) GP appointments.
We are a Mixed Billing practice. A Gap Fee applies to GP consultations including phone consults. Please see below for details.
Bulk-billing (Mon-Fri) is available on weekdays for eligible Overseas student health cover (OSHC) card holders, concession health care card holders, and children under 16 with a pre-booked appointment excluding Walk-in, Cervical screening, Skin check, Saturday consults, and Procedures.
$30 Cancellation Fee applies if you do not cancel or reschedule at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled GP appointment. We thank you for your kind understanding.
Myhealth Darling Square is a Medical Centre in the heart of Sydney’s Darling Square precinct. Conveniently located in the Steam Mill Lane / Darling Square precinct in Haymarket, next to Market City and UTS.
CHILDHOOD IMMUNISATIONS – PHONE BOOKINGS ONLY
For all childhood immunisations, please call us on (02) 91883893 for appointments. We do not accept online bookings for childhood vaccinations, and are available only during designated weekday hours.
*Please note that childhood immunisations are not available after 4:30pm or on weekends, so it is essential you call for an appointment. We thank you for your understanding.*
TRAVEL PRE-DEPARTURE COVID19 RAPID ANTIGEN TEST (RAT)
At Myhealth Darling Square, COVID19 Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) for Travel is now available. Please note however we do not offer COVID19 PCR tests.
AUSTRALIAN CLINICAL LABS (PATHOLOGY) Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9am-1pm; Sat 9am-12pm
CANCELLATION / NON-ATTENDANCE POLICY
We have a Cancellation/Non-attendance policy for all appointments. $30 Cancellation Fee applies if you do not cancel or reschedule at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled GP appointment.
A 48 hours notice is required for allied health (psychologist, physiotherapist, dietitian) and specialist appointments.
GP CONSULTATION FEES
• Weekdays: $30 Gap (Mon-Fri) for weekday pre-booked GP appointments including phone consults.
• Saturday: A $50 Gap Fee applies for all Saturday GP appointments including phone consults.
• Cervical screening (Pap smear): $50 Gap Fee
• Walk-ins without appointments are welcome depending on availability and a $50 Gap Fee applies on weekdays.
Bulk-billing (Mon-Fri) is available on weekdays for eligible Overseas student health cover (OSHC) card holders, concession health care card holders, and children under 16 with a pre-booked appointment excluding Walk-in, Cervical screening, Skin check, Saturday consults.
Walk-ins are welcome depending on availability and a Gap Fee applies. We may not be able to accommodate walk-ins without appointments on certain days and thank you for your kind understanding.
OSHC AND OVHC HOLDERS
- OVHC: $30 Gap Fee for weekday (Mon-Fri) appointments
- OSHC & OVHC: $50 Gap Fee for all Saturday appointments including phone consults, Cervical screening (Pap smear), and Walk-in without an appointment.
- OSHC: Bulk-billing is available on weekdays (Mon-Fri) with a pre-booked appointment where eligible*
*OSHC: Bulk-billing (Mon-Fri) is available on weekdays for eligible Overseas student health cover (OSHC) card holders excluding Walk-in, Cervical screening, Saturday consults, Skin check, and Procedures. You must hold a valid OSHC policy that is eligible and covers GP consultations.
*Please note that for OSHC and OVHC policy holders, you may be required to pay the full consultation fee upfront depending on your insurance. Please see our reception for further details.*
Additional Gap fees also apply for all procedures, including ECG, Spirometry, Skin check, Procedures, and Implanon insertions/removals.
Private (Non-Medicare) Consultation Fees
For patients without Medicare or valid OSHC/OVHC, consultation fees start from $85.
Please contact our reception team on (02) 9188 3893 for further details.
• GP Appointments – a $30 no show fee applies if you fail to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 3 hours prior to your appointment time.
• Allied Health and Specialist Appointments – 48 hours notice is required otherwise your deposit fee will be forfeited.
ALLIED HEALTH FEES
Jeffrey Lai (Psychologist)
Deposit fee $50
Consultation fee $150 (60 mins)
• Bring a valid referral to get a rebate from Medicare.
Matthew Kong & Amber Zhang
Initial – $95 (45 mins)
Standard – $82 (30 mins)
• For EPC referral for Medicare holders, a $39.90 Gap (out of pocket fee) applies for initial, and $26.90 Gap for standard.
Alicia Sim (Dietitian)
Deposit Fee $50
Initial – $105 (60 mins)
Standard – $80 (30 mins)
• Bulk billing if you have a valid referral for Medicare holders.
Dr Kevin Koh (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist)
Deposit Fee $50
Initial consult $280
Standard consult $150
IUD Insertion $280
Cervical Biopsy $60
Cervical polyp removal $150
Vulva biopsy $150
Antenatal Visit -$80
Planning/Management fee- $5000
Labour and delivery fee- $3000
Postnatal follow up- Bulk bill/$80
• Non Medicare holders will pay the full fee upfront (you may be able to claim a rebate from your insurance if eligible).
- Chronic Disease Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Health
- Mental Health
- Preventative Health
- Sexual Health
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Health Assessments
- Workcover and Injuries
- Covid Vaccination
- Travel Vaccinations
- Sports Medicine
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Antenatal Care