Dr Beatrice Dantoc *
MBBS (Hons), FRACGP
Dr Jeffrey Wang
MBBS, FRACGP, Bphty (Hon)
Dr Helen Deshmukh
MBBS, FRACGP, DCH
Dr Nay Thitsar Tun
MBBS, FRACGP, Dip in Child Health
We take pride in offering the highest standard of medical care to our patients in our new purpose built centre located in the newly developed King Street precinct with access via Machinery Street.
We have a strong focus on preventative and supportive health care and enjoy our roles in pre-conception to end of life care.
We offer a friendly, convenient, accessible and professional service.
Parking validation is available if parking at 41 Costin Street Car Park.
Appointment bookings are preferred however we will do our best to accommodate any walk-ins based on our availabilities on the day.
We offer a full range of Medical and allied services onsite.
Our services include:
• Immunisations and Child health
• Travel Medicine including Yellow Fever vaccinations
• Women’s Health including Implanon and Mirena insertion/removals
• Men’s Health
• Mental Health including Mental Health Care plans
• Antenatal/ Postnatal Care. We have Antenatal trained doctors who are Aligned with the both Metro South (eg Mater Hospital) and Metro North (eg RBWH)
• Aged care.
• GP Management care plans and Health Assessments
• Work Cover injuries
• Skin checks including excisions and biopsies
• Procedures such as ingrown toe nail resections
• ECG, Spirometry
• Iron Infusions (FerInject)
• Home Visits to known eligible patients
Pathology services: Sullivan Nicolaides (Mon-Fri 9:30am-12noon – no appointments necessary within these hours. All other times will require a booking please)
Physiotherapy: PRAXIS Physio (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Dietician: PRAXIS (Thursdays)
You can make an appointment by calling us on 07 3180 4768.
Online bookings (standard appointments only) can also be made through our website: http://myhealth.net.au/brisbane-showgrounds/or via the Medinet mobile app.
For any other appointments (eg. long /complex appointments, Procedures, Child Immunisations) we ask for you to call and book these appointments.
We request in the event that you need to change or cancel your appointment that you give us at least 24 hours notice in advance otherwise a cancellation fee applies.
*As of the 05 October 2019 all Saturday appointments are Privately Billed, with a rebate available. Bulk billing is available for patients 5 and under. Please call Myhealth Brisbane Showgrounds on 07 3180 4768 if you have any enquires regarding this prior to booking.
Monday – Friday: Bulk Billing is available to all eligible patients who hold a current Medicare card.
Saturday: Appointments are Privately Billed, with a rebate available. Bulk billing is only available for patients 5 and under on Saturdays.
Standard Consult (20 Minutes or Less):
Upfront fee $75, Medicare Rebate $38.20, Out of Pocket $36.80
Long Consult (20 – 40 Minutes)
Upfront fee $135, Medicare Rebate $73.95, Out of Pocket $62.05
Extended Consult (40 Minutes or Longer)
Upfront fee $185, Medicare Rebate $108.85, Out of Pocket $76.15
*Children aged 5 and under will be Bulk-Billed on Saturdays
Cancellation Fee: $40 if <24 hours notice is provided
Please note the following appointments cannot be Bulk Billed as there are no Medicare rebates available and attract a Private Fee:
• Insurance Paperwork
• Employment/ Pre-employment Paperwork
• Commercial Driver License Form
• Superannuation Forms
Certain Procedures attract a fee (Please check costs with reception staff):
• Mirena Insertion / Removal
• Implanon insertion / removal
• Skin Excisions and biopsies
• Full skin checks
• Nail wedge resection for Ingrown toenails
• Iron Infusions (FerInject)
For all enquiries, please contact Myhealth Brisbane Showgrounds on 07 3180 4768.