Jonathan Chan received podiatry training in the UK. He speaks fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin. Since 2010, Jonathan has practiced as a clinical podiatrist in various public hospitals in Hong Kong (including Queen Elizabeth Hospital which is a tertiary teaching hospital). His hospital exposure has allowed him to develop extensive clinical experience and knowledge in managing various podiatric conditions. His interest in sports related injuries led him to complete a Master’s degree in Sports Medicine & Health Sciences in 2012. Jonathan is also currently practising in a sports podiatry clinic in Sydney.
Scope of Podiatry Service in Zetland:
– Dermatological conditions e.g. corn, callosity, plantar wart
– Nail conditions e.g. ingrown toenail, fungal nail, general nail care
– Diabetic foot assessment and management
– Paediatric foot conditions e.g. in-toeing gait, flat feet
– Foot and Heel Pain management
– Orthotic / Insole management