Myhealth Blacktown is a Bulk Billing Medical Centre conveniently located inside the Westpoint Blacktown Shopping Centre on Level 1 directly opposite the Woolworths.
This brand new, purpose built centre offers the highest standard of medical care with state-of-the-art facilities. We pride ourselves in offering a friendly, convenient, accessible and professional service to all our patients.
Appointments and walk-in welcome.
We offer a full range of comprehensive medical services including:
• General Medicine and Family Health Care
• Chronic Disease Management
• Preventative Medicine
• Antenatal Shared Care
• Paediatrics and Childhood Immunisations
• Mental Health Care
• Women and Men’s Health
• Sexual and Reproductive Health
• Contraceptive Clinic including Intrauterine Coil and Implanon rod insertions
• Skin Checks and Skin Cancer Surgery
• Minor Surgery
• Travel Medicine including all Travel Vaccinations (Q-fever Accredited Clinic)
• Health Assessments
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea Home Sleep Studies
• Audiology Hearing Assessments
• Cosmetic Medicine - Anti-wrinkle and Hyaluronic acid injectables
We have doctors who specialise in Occupational Medicine providing:
• Workers Compensation Injury Management (Acute injuries and ongoing)
• CTP Injury Management
• Pre Employment Medicals (including RTA, Rail Industry, Trucksafe and Civil Aviation)
• Fitness for work assessments and medical reports
• Drug testing including Chain of Custody AS4308
• Corporate flu and Q-Fever vaccination program
• Corporate health checks
Podiatrist – Dr Hasan Alkafagi
Bachelor of Health Science/ Masters of Podiatric medicine, WSU.
Dr Hasan Kafagi (Podiatrist) successfully graduated from Western Sydney University with a Bachelors degree in Health Science and a Masters Degree in Podiatric Medicine.
He is a passionate practitioner specialising in all aspects of lower limb biomechanics in both adults and paediatrics patients. He is highly qualified and committed towards assisting patients in achieving the best possible health outcomes in terms of improved lower limb biomechanics, improved balance and posture aiding to enhance their physical mobility as well as quality of life.