Myhealth Blacktown is a Bulk Billing Medical Centre conveniently located inside the Westpoint Blacktown Shopping Centre on Level 1 directly opposite the Woolworths.
This brand new, purpose built centre offers the highest standard of medical care with state-of-the-art facilities. We pride ourselves in offering a friendly, convenient, accessible and professional service to all our patients.
Appointments and walk-in welcome.
We offer a full range of comprehensive medical services including:
• General Medicine and Family Health Care
• Chronic Disease Management
• Preventative Medicine
• Antenatal Shared Care
• Paediatrics and Childhood Immunisations
• Mental Health Care
• Women and Men’s Health
• Sexual and Reproductive Health
• Contraceptive Clinic including Intrauterine Coil and Implanon rod insertions
• Skin Checks and Skin Cancer Surgery
• Minor Surgery
• Travel Medicine including all Travel Vaccinations (Q-fever Accredited Clinic)
• Health Assessments
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea Home Sleep Studies
• Audiology Hearing Assessments
• Cosmetic Medicine - Anti-wrinkle and Hyaluronic acid injectables
We have doctors who specialise in Occupational Medicine providing:
• Workers Compensation Injury Management (Acute injuries and ongoing)
• CTP Injury Management
• Pre Employment Medicals (including RTA, Rail Industry, Trucksafe and Civil Aviation)
• Fitness for work assessments and medical reports
• Drug testing including Chain of Custody AS4308
• Corporate flu and Q-Fever vaccination program
• Corporate health checks
Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology – Franco Zappavigna
Director & Senior Physiotherapist at Gold Standard Physiotherapy Blacktown
Gold Standard Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine are a professional team passionate about musculoskeletal and sports injury rehabilitation. The dynamic team has gained a wealth of experience working in a number of private clinics and hospitals all over Sydney for the past 10 years.
Together, they have contributed to the coordination of the physiotherapy and sports medicine departments of clubs in the A league, NSW premier league and state league clubs of Australian football, as well as junior and grass roots sporting clubs from a range of different sports.
The team at Gold Standard are committed to providing the highest quality of care for their patients. All therapists are university qualified, professional and practice ethical and safe treatment interventions for all of their patients.
Each member of the team participates in ongoing professional development to keep up to date with the latest research so that they can deliver the most effective treatments, and ensure patients are always receiving the Gold Standard of care.
Treatment sessions are completely 1 on 1 and focus on educating and empowering patients, hands on treatment and exercise rehabilitation. The perfect combination for relieving your pain and keeping it away!