Myhealth Blacktown is a Bulk Billing Medical Centre conveniently located inside the Westpoint Blacktown Shopping Centre on Level 1 directly opposite the Woolworths.
This brand new, purpose built centre offers the highest standard of medical care with state-of-the-art facilities. We pride ourselves in offering a friendly, convenient, accessible and professional service to all our patients.
Appointments and walk-in welcome.
We offer a full range of comprehensive medical services including:
• General Medicine and Family Health Care
• Chronic Disease Management
• Preventative Medicine
• Antenatal Shared Care
• Paediatrics and Childhood Immunisations
• Mental Health Care
• Women and Men’s Health
• Sexual and Reproductive Health
• Contraceptive Clinic including Intrauterine Coil and Implanon rod insertions
• Skin Checks and Skin Cancer Surgery
• Minor Surgery
• Travel Medicine including all Travel Vaccinations (Q-fever Accredited Clinic)
• Health Assessments
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea Home Sleep Studies
• Audiology Hearing Assessments
• Cosmetic Medicine - Anti-wrinkle and Hyaluronic acid injectables
We have doctors who specialise in Occupational Medicine providing:
• Workers Compensation Injury Management (Acute injuries and ongoing)
• CTP Injury Management
• Pre Employment Medicals (including RTA, Rail Industry, Trucksafe and Civil Aviation)
• Fitness for work assessments and medical reports
• Drug testing including Chain of Custody AS4308
• Corporate flu and Q-Fever vaccination program
• Corporate health checks
Dietitian – Barbara Yassa
Barbara Yassa is an Accredited Practising Dietitian who completed her Master of Nutrition and Dietetics degree at The University of Sydney in 2015.
Her mission is to provide high quality dietetic services with a client-centred approach to deliver realistic, everyday solutions.
She is passionate about inspiring people to lead a healthier lifestyle as she believes prevention is far greater than cure.
She also believes that education on healthy food choices and consuming all foods in moderation is beneficial long term rather than following “fad diets” for a quick fix.
Barbara can provide a complete personalised eating plan to specifically suit your dietary needs, lifestyle and food preferences.
Barbara is always up for a challenge but takes special interest in weight management, cardiovascular disease, diabetes management and gastro-intestinal conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome.